We understand that not everyone understands technology.
With most communication tools, it’s all too easy for the vulnerable to become excluded, simply because they struggle with the technology, not so with Togetherly:
- Developed in partnership with leading charities
- No internet connection needed
- No tablet, computer or smartphone required
- Join activities with just a regular land line phone
- Usability optimised at every stage for a stress-free experience
Simple to use, but packed with powerful features to reduce your administrative overhead.
Although designed to be simple to use for your service users, Togetherly is also a powerful tool in making your life easier. Allowing you to reach more people with the same resource:
- Easily maintain a schedule of your recurring events
- Visualise and control group calls in real time
- Minimise disruption by muting guests joining from noisy environments
- Quickly reconnect those who get disconnected
- Manage all your volunteer and service user contacts in one place
Safeguarding is woven into everything we do.
The people most in-need are often the most vulnerable, and Togetherly has been built from the ground up to ensure they are kept as safe as possible:
- Togetherly is ISO9001 and ISO27001 certified
- All data is stored in the United Kingdom
- All phone numbers are hidden from volunteers and service users
- All calls can be recorded as a deterrent to prevent unacceptable behaviour
- Call recordings can be stored as permanent, secure audit trail of all interaction
Insights that deliver the data you need.
When delivering service remotely it is more important than ever to have visibility of what’s going on. Togetherly delivers robust insights and impact reporting enabling you to:
- Measure the impact of your service in real-time
- Quickly produce reports for funders
- Identify service users who may need intervention
- Identify volunteer training opportunities
- Integrate with your existing CRM using our API
Preventing isolation through innovation
Facilitate meaningful relationships by matching volunteers with service users and enabling them to call in a simple, safe and measurable way.Learn more
Group telephone calls
Build communities by hosting group calls based around shared interests or experiences, that are as simple to join as answering a ringing phone.Learn more
Accessible video calls
Enable a sense of belonging and real connection with inclusive video conferencing designed to be accessible by the people you support.Learn more
Some useful resourcesXXX
To help you improve the well-being of the people you support, here's some of the things we've learned so far...